Nothing screams summer like beautifully bronzed skin. If you are looking forward to catching some rays and getting a tan this season, you’re not alone. While tan lines and short shorts are all the rage, skin cancer and other diseases aren’t. To protect your skin and still get that glow that you want, here are a few safe tips to help you with tanning in Orem, UT, this summer.
- Exfoliate your skin before going out in the sun. Getting the best tan outdoors starts indoors. Exfoliating removes dead cells from the top layer of skin. It helps to even your skin tone, remove clogged pores, and prevent breakouts. The less skin buildup you have, the easier it is for your tan to last longer.
- Wear sunscreen. While you might be tempted to skip the SPF in order to get a tan, you could regret it later. Sunscreen allows you to stay in the sun for longer without damaging your skin. Plus, you can still tan even while wearing SPF.
- Avoid overexposure. Don’t expect to get a killer tan from one day at the pool. In fact, it’s best not to spend hours and hours in the sun when trying to deepen your tan. Instead, gradually increase the time that you spend under the sun to reduce the chances of sunburn and prevent early signs of aging. Experts recommend spending an hour or less in the sun each day to help your body produce the melanin needed to tan your skin.
- Protect more than just your skin. While you may want an all-over, even tan, you don’t want to damage your eyes. Your eyes are extremely sensitive to UV rays. Overexposure could lead to diseases like cataracts, macular degeneration, and cancer. Find sunglasses that block UV rays and, if possible, reduce glare.
- Keep a hat on. To add additional protection to your face, eyes, and scalp, opt to wear a hat. Whether a baseball hat or a sun hat is your style, the extra fabric and wide brims of hats offer additional protection against the sun. Plus, they allow you to look oh-so-stylish while catching those rays.
Don’t let sunburn keep you from getting bronzed and beautiful this summer. Keep your skin adequately protected. If you don’t feel like building your tan up throughout the months of summer, there are plenty of options for tanning in Orem. Check out our salon in Orem for all of your tanning needs. There’s no reason why you can’t have your perfectly tan skin and still be protected from the harmful rays of the sun!by
I HONESTLY DON’T LIKE YOUR COMPANY AT ALL. MY SISTER IN LAW BOUGHT ME A GIFT CARD. I DIDN’T USE MY GIFT CARD FOR ALMOST A YEAR THAN FINALLY DECIDED TO USE IT, I WAS INFORMED AT THAT TIME THAT MY GIFT CARD WAS ABOUT TO EXPIRE WHICH I NEVER HAVE HEARD OF WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY. A GIFT CARD IS LIKE CASH THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE. WHAT THAT TELLS ME IS THAT SOMEONE CAN BUY A GIFT CARD NO USE IT AND YOUR COMPANY STILL GETS PAID OUT FOR NOTHING. THAT DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE. I CALL THAT A RIP OFF! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON TOP OF THAT IS HORRIBLE. THE FRONT DESK SEEMS A LOT MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW THEY LOOK THAN TO HELP THE CUSTOMERS. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO SEASONS.
i still have a few tans left on my account and wonder if I will still be able to use it.
Yes of course!!!
Yes of course. All prepaid services do not expire.
I would like to apologise for your recent experience here at Seasons regarding your gift card. Unfortunately we do expire our gift cards after a yr because we do need to close out the books. If you have a gift card that is expired we honor it as a dollar value. Meaning if a gift card was purchased for a 60min massage at $50 and 3 years later our massage increased to $60 we do not honor it for a massage we will honor is for $50. Indo hope you can respect our policies and still take the opportunity to come relax here at Seasons. We value you as a guest and feel deeply upset that you find our desk to not be professional and value you. You’re experience is very important to us and we will take what you have shared and improve the situation. Again thank you for your time and please contact me with any further assistance. Seasons_salon@yahoo.com