We’re proud to announce we are FULLY OPEN and eager to pamper all of you. Our new normal is becoming more and more natural to us. We have created some amazing protocols for a team and guests to stay healthy, we feel you’ll love them too!!!
I want to start off with…
A warm special THANK YOU from the bottom of our heart for ALL of the LOVE and SUPPORT, Prayers, visits, and purchases over the last couple months. My heart is full with gratitude and appreciation. Thank you for helping me find my “WHY” again and create that SPARK and FIRE. We have stayed open and available throughout the pandemic to those that needed products, gift cards, support and everything between. We’re proud to announce we are reinventing our company our mission our goals and our systems.
We have taken countless hours researching and reinventing new ways and ideas on how we are going to move forward keeping each guest and team member healthy and comfortable. Working closely with the instruction and of our Governor for salons and day spas systems and protocols. We have specific detailed requirements for each guest and team member to follow through May 15th (or announced other wise)
Each of us at Seasons value and appreciate your support as we implement changes and systems. We’re excited to pamper you and look forward to your return.
- Please bring YOUR MASK to your appointment. Unfortunately we CAN NOT pamper you if you’re NOT wearing a mask. If you don’t have one we will have options available.
- Our team members will also be required to wear masks
- PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER immediately upon arrival. And follow with hand sanitizer.
- You’re welcome to bring any disinfects you’d like and clean and areas before you touch. We have each working station stocked with all sanitizing systems and signage.
- We have medical grade disinfectants available for use at all times.
- We have assigned cleaners to walk through sanitizing areas and surfaces throughout the day. We are also transitioning into disposable operations.
- We have provided hand sanitizer for each working station.
- If you have come in contact with someone sick we ask you to wait 2wks before visiting Seasons.
- Our nail department has a two way glass cough and sneeze guard between guest and tech. Both tech and guests are required to wear masks due to the close contact.
- Our lash techs have a face shield along with a mask. We are also covering the mouth with a towel to prevent breathing on one another during lash appointments.I
- Each staff member will be wearing gloves throughout each service, wash hands and apply sanitizer.
- Unfortunately we have been instructed by the Governor to not provide services that require the masks to be removed. We will NOT be offering Facial service or lip, nose or chin waxing until May 16th.
- Our changing rooms may not be available during the spa service. we have been changing in the treatment rooms. We do plan to Open them again soon.
- We may be implementing new policies daily. We will do our best to inform you of any changes.
Thank you for understanding and being patient as well all involve into our new normal. We’re honored to be on this journey with you. Not all team members have returned. We are planning to have majority here by May 16th.
At this time WE’RE HIRING if you or someone you know is a stylist, nail tech, esthetician or massage therapist reach out to us for more information. We have both commission and booth rent available.
Thank you for choosing Seasons,
Autumn Spencer and Teamby