Nothing screams summer more than tanned skin, short shorts, and well-manicured nails. At our salon in Orem, we know just how important it is to have your nails perfectly painted. With the right nail color, your beautifully bronzed skin can appear even darker and you’ll feel more comfortable lying by the pool. To help perfect your summer look, we’ve created a quick list of the top 5 summer colors to help you decide which shade is right for you.
- Bright corals. If you love color, coral is for you. The vibrant mix of pink and orange compliments most skin tones and is perfect when paired with a tan.
- Beautiful blues. Cobalt, royal, and navy blues are making their way back on to the scene this summer. Bold blues are a chic way to make your fingers and toes pop. Whether you are fair or olive toned, a beachy blue is the perfect way to escape your normal nail color.
- Perfect pastels. Lighter toned colors are perfect if you want to look tanner than you actually are. Pastel purple, pink, and blue tend to make skin look darker. These light colors are clean, bright, and ideal for any summer plans you might have.
- Simple neutrals. Not every summer color has to be bright. Taupe, light grey, and pale pink are the summer neutrals that everyone is talking about. They complement any shoe, jewelry, or item of clothing that you wear.
- Pretty purples. One of the most popular colors of the season, lilac is perfect for fingers and toes. Purples that pop are a feminine yet bold way to draw the eye to your polished look.
Don’t drag down your summer look with undone nails. Our salon in Orem is ready to get you all dolled up for the warm weather. Seasons Salon and Day Spa offers acrylic nails services in Utah County complete with the latest colors and trends. With your nails shined and polished, you’re ready to enjoy the sun looking your best.