It’s the Season of LOVE!
Valentine’s Day can be a pretty romantic day, but when you don’t have a valentine it could make you feel a little bit down. So, here are a few steps to have a great Valentine’s Day on your own at Seasons Salon and Day Spa and forget about having a valentine to enjoy it with.
Even if you do have a Valentine it’s important to take some time to get pampered with the girls and all of us at Seasons!
1. Call a few of your friends and meet up with them. You can have a great day with your friends and forget about getting cards or being romantic. Buy some pizza, come to our spa, unwind with a massage or facial, escape the busy day with a mani and pedi, rent a movie, do whatever you enjoy doing with them.
2. Be your own valentine. Do your hair and nails, buy some new outfit in our Boutique and be sure to make yourself feel beautiful and special. Try to be positive and enjoy everything you are doing to make you feel great. We have all of the above available at Seasons!
3. Enjoy your favorite meal. After your “Spa Day” at Seasons, make something you love to eat or go to your favorite restaurant and enjoy your favorite meal there. It can be whatever you want to eat, don’t worry about calories or anything else, remember this is a day for you to enjoy as much as you can.
4. Spoil yourself. You can go ahead and spoil yourself buying something you want, a gift card from Seasons, something new out of our Boutique, a product you’ve had your eyes on, eating some chocolate, lighting some candles and getting in the bath-tub, and chatting with a friend, or whatever you feel like doing. This should be a ” you day”.
5. Be sure to have time to relax. You can spend SOME time of the day just being in bed and taking a breath out of work and responsibilities. Or you can take a short walk to enjoy fresh air, get a massage, unwind with a facial, relax in our sauna, what ever makes you comfortable and feel special because it’s a day JUST for YOU!
Enjoy one of our Packages this Valentine’s at Seasons Salon and Day Spa! Either with a great friend or loved one, or even that special someone! Our staff looks forward to the opportunity to pamper you this year!